An Unexpected Nanny

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Maggie Carpenter is on my blog today with her fabulous new book The Wanton Widow!

I am so honored to have Maggie on my blog today with her new one The Wanton Widow.





Book Description

MYSTERIOUS STRANGERS.  MURDER AND VENGEANCE.
BLAZING PASSION. 

Crackling lightening and booming thunder roar through the night, almost shaking the mansion. Lady Verity James, a widow who shuns society’s rules, is in her lavish boudoir with a secret lover when her austere butler knocks on her door. A foreign stranger, soaked through, is in the foyer.

His name is Dantae Fellini, and he claims to be the secretary to an Italian Count. Their carriage crashed, and Dantae has been sent to seek help. 

She offers shelter, but quickly discovers their accident was sabotage. What secrets do the men hold? Is danger now lurking in her home? And why does Count Cavaletti appear ill-at-ease, while his secretary, with his long dark hair and blazing blue eyes, make her pulse race and her face redden.

Suddenly her life is turned upside down. Surrounded by drama and intrigue, she is swept away in an unstoppable romance, finding herself subject to discipline and unspeakably wicked pleasures. 

If you enjoy suspenseful, erotic romance, look no further than Maggie Carpenter’s latest novel, a thrilling Victorian page-turner. Pick it up today.

The words he’d said rolled like thunder through his head, wiping away any doubt. He may not survive the following night. How could he wait to possess her? He could not, and with a torrid and unstoppable hunger, the fever took hold. They stripped off their clothes, but for her corset, and effortlessly lifting her into his arms, he carried to her to the dark wooden bed, carefully laid her on her stomach, and determined to have her completely naked, he began its unlacing.
Feeling the corset’s release, Verity let out a long, happy breath. To have all her skin against all of his skin, could anything be more divine? 
As it fell away from her body, Rocco gazed at her back, then wandered his eyes down to her full, round bottom. His member, already at full attention, begged him to spread her legs and sink into her depths, but he fought the urgent request, and stretching out alongside her, he pulled her into his arms. 
Never had a woman felt so warm, so sensual, and so in need of him. Ardently she was responding, wriggling in his hold, roaming her hands over his body and kissing wherever her lips landed. Gripping her wrists he moved them to the sides of her head and pinned her down, then rested his weight on top of her. She tried to squirm, but it was impossible, and with a deep sigh, she stared up at him.
He studied her flushed face. Her lips were moist, and as red as her rosy cheeks, her eyes were filled with her hunger, and slowly lowering his mouth to hers, he softly brushed them. It was a torturous tease, and when she chased the kiss, he pulled back. She closed her eyes with a heavy groan, then opening them, frowned up at him with a silent demand. He grinned.
“Say please.”
Her frown evaporated, and with a satisfied sigh, she murmured,
“Please, Sir, may I have your kiss?”
Her whimpered, submissive plea inflamed his passion. His mouth fell on hers with fervor, and as he devoured her lips, he placed his legs between hers and pushed them apart.
“So, Lady James,” he whispered, “carrying his kiss to her ear, “you were most impolite earlier. How should I punish you?”
“However you wish,” she replied, “it is not for me to say.”
“Your words are correct, but are they sincere?”
“Yes, My Lord, they are most sincere.”
“I think you say them because you fear I might deny you certain pleasures. Tell me the truth.”
Verity knew, if she lied to him, she did so at her peril.
“It is true, My Lord, I do fear you will tease me and deny me and drive me mad, and though that has its own pleasure, it would be a harsh punishment indeed. I beg you, please do not discipline me that way.”
“Fear not,” he purred. “the appropriate punishment will happen later, though I will deliver some sound smacks to your beautiful backside. That is something you can always expect. For now, no more talking,” he murmured, traveling his lips to her neck, “it is time for me to explore your glorious body.”
BUY LINKS
Amazon

Barnes and Noble


A BIT ABOUT MAGGIE

Male dominance/ female submission. My passion. It is that which I write about, and my alpha-males range from down-home, hunky, spanking cowboys, to fantasy, sword-wielding, warriors, and of course, artful romantic Dominants who don't need dollars to melt their sweet subs, (even if a few of them have mega-bucks).

There's a little bit of me in all the stories, and The British Bachelor trilogy is based on a long-distance relationship I had with a British Dominant, James Collier. When he agreed to work with me on I AM A DOMINANT, I was absolutely thrilled. This book is a first-hand account of some of his more interesting experiences, including the amusing, and intriguing story of the first time he had a woman over his lap. 

I am an old-fashioned romantic, complete with my own white knight fantasies, so a red rose and heart-felt sentiment is alive and well on the pages of all my novels. If you like to sigh, please, come on in.

Last but not least, I am blessed to share my life with a precious pup, and a gorgeous mare. All creatures great and small also live close to my heart.

BEST OF 2015: SPANKING ROMANCE REVIEWS

WHEN A COWBOY LOVES A WOMAN 
(Contemporary Western)

THE  WARRIOR  AND  THE  MISCHIEVOUS  WITCH 
(Paranormal)


HER DOCTOR IN CHARGE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sexy Cherry