An Unexpected Nanny

Friday, July 26, 2013

Come and Join Us For Saturday Spankings!





Today for my Saturday Spankings excerpt I’m sharing the eight sentences from The Grass Could Be Greener that follow last week. I hope you’re not sick of it but I hate to leave it in the middle. I hope you don’t mind , I went slightly over but a few of my sentences were really small.








“What you can’t do is lie about it.” Joe pulled her over his knee and brought his hand down sharply in a fluid movement, first to one cheek and then to the other. 

“If you need something, you have to say!”

“I’m sorry!” she wailed, mortified that he was staring at the very object of her displeasure, her fat bottom. She could only imagine how it wiggled and wobbled like a jello mould at Thanksgiving. It’d be the colour of cranberry jello by the time he was finished with it. “Yeow, Joe, it hurts!”

“There is no reason you have to pretend you’re sick to get out of church!” Several more hard smacks landed on the wiggling target.

“Stop, Joe, please!” she said, kicking her legs wildly in a vain attempt to get away from that punishing hand.

“We have to trust each other,” he lectured, punctuating each word with a sharp whack to each thigh.

“I will, Joe, please!” she said “Please.”




Amazon US Link


Amazon UK Link


Blushing Books Link






Amazon US Link


Amazon UK Link


Blushing Books Link







Don’t forget to visit the other blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sexy Cherry