An Unexpected Nanny

Sunday, September 30, 2012

LOOK CHALLENGE


untitled.png




I've been called out for the look challenge by Renee Rose. The challenge is to find the word LOOK in your current work in progress and then post the sentences around it. Choose your three favourite LOOKS to post.


I've chosen my work in progress 'My House My Rules'.


***



“I agree.” he said surprising her. Her smile was pretty, he thought, even if it wasn't real. “LOOK, I'm not an ogre.” He sighed. He did want to reach some kind of resolution, he wanted to get to know her better. There was a certain vulnerability in her eyes that he was drawn to. “I don't even know what yours or 
the boy's names are.”


                                                    ***



Alex really wanted to tell him to shove his pool, but she didn't. To do so would mean depriving her kids and she would never do that. There was also the fact that he was very good LOOKING and there was something very attractive about his bossy persona. “Ok and thank you.” she said. And will you be there too? She wanted to ask.


                                                   ***



Now for the difficult part. It would be hard enough to draw a heart upside down on a piece of paper with a pencil. Trying to shave a heart in overgrown pubic hair that was gummed up with shaving cream, was like trying to mow a heart with a lawn mower on a snowy mountain. Impossible. How were you supposed to see what you were doing anyway. Alex wiped of the cream to have a look at her efforts and sighed. That was the saddest LOOKING heart she'd ever seen. It would detract from her wide ass maybe, but not in a good way. Another handful of shaving cream and a new razor and she was finally squeaky clean. She'd forgotten how good it felt to be so free.



OK there's mine.... I'm calling out 


Korey Johnson

Starla Kaye 

Sue Lyndon





10 comments:

  1. I took up the challenge with my current work Rose's Cowboys on my website. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Starla, ooh I'll go and take a peak and see what's coming :)

      Delete
  2. OOoh I love the previews. Especially the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great excerpts:) Thanks for calling me out! I'm definitely going to participate sometime this week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I'm looking forward to taking a LOOK :)

      Delete
  4. Yes the last one is so great - a lawn mower- ha!! Great previews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last excerpt is a hoot! Enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sexy Cherry