An Unexpected Nanny

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Next Big Thing: Authors Tagging Authors

I’ve been invited by RAEANN BLAKE to participate in THE NEXT BIG THING: AUTHORS

TAGGING AUTHORS. 

The idea is that every author tagged answers ten questions about their current work in progress before tagging five other authors who do the same. These are my ten questions.



What is the working title of your book?


The working title of my book is “My House My Rules.”


Where did the idea come from for your book?



As with most of the ideas for my books I just woke up one morning with the characters in my head. I can’t say I really had a plot, but I had a general idea who the characters were and where they would end up. 


What genre does your book fall under?




I would say my book is a Romantic Spanking story. It would be listed in Amazon as erotica. It has romance humour spanking and some erotic scenes.




What actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?



For the female lead of Alex, I would probably choose someone like a 29- 30 year old Reece Witherspoon. 

For the male lead of Jay, I would choose someone like Channing Tatum, although a couple of years older maybe.


The two little boys, Aaron and Thom I would have played by Max and Brock Charles respectively.



What is the one sentence synopsis of your book?



 Alex’s thought she would never love another man and nothing seemed to matter, until Jay came along and changed her world.


Will your book be self published or represented by an agency?



This book will be published by Stormy Night Publications.



How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?



It took about a month to get the main part of the manuscript written but I still have to add a chapter or two to the end.


What other books would you compare your book to in your genre?



I don’t think I’d like to make comparisons to another book. I can’t really think of any that would fit the same theme and style anyway.


Who or what inspired you to write this story?



I think I’d have to say the characters themselves. They came first and the story came after. 


What else in your story will pique readers' interest?



I think the romantic elements, the humour and of course the sex scenes. Most people that read my stories like the spankings. I will say though that although there is both spanking and children in this book, no children were spanked in the making of this romantic novella. 



I hope you enjoyed a quick glimpse into My House My Rules, thank you Raeann for tagging me.


The authors I have tagged are people I have met on Twitter that are always ready to offer support and from the Spanking Fiction Authors Triberr group.











13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! This gives me something to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, Constance! This looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun Sue! Thanks for accepting the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound fun! Neat answers.

    P.S. Your captcha is still not turned off, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I thought I fixed it but I didn’t know how to check it. Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Oh I am so jealous of people like you who write so well. I can't wait for your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I can't wait for this one to come out! Thanks for accepting the tag to do this. I love reading the behind the scenes process of other authors.

    Raeann

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sexy Cherry