An Unexpected Nanny

Monday, August 22, 2016

Today I have Morganna Williams visiting me with a hot new compilation called Properly Punished!



I am so happy to read more about Properly Punished. Sounds hot right? 



Here's the Blurb...


Don’t miss this collection of twenty-two short stories, each featuring a firm-handed man who knows exactly how to deal with a misbehaving woman. Sometimes a good, hard, bare-bottom spanking will suffice, while other times more thorough, humiliating punishments will be needed, but no matter what the naughty girl in question will be left with her cheeks blushing, her backside blazing, and her body burning with desire.


Publisher’s Note: Properly Punished is a collection of short stories which include spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book. Also note that these stories have been previously published on the author’s blog.




Here's an excerpt...

“I really don’t think this is a good idea,” I said nervously as he spun me around the hallway, and I made a halfhearted attempt to pull away, which he firmly checked.
“You will dance with me, Anna,” he said sternly, capturing my gaze once more.
The beat of the music leapt into my veins, my heart suddenly pounding along with it as if keeping time. It was intoxicating… being swung around the room in the arms of one of the most handsome men I knew.
I let the music take me and gave myself over to my masterful partner. When the music slowed he pulled me in close, halting for a moment. As I rested against him, time seemed to stand still.
A gentle hand lifted my chin so I was staring once more into the depths of his dark eyes. I felt trapped, completely captivated by what I saw there… stark need… a need that seemed to mirror my own.
Eric’s hand stroked lightly down my cheek as he leaned in and placed a soft kiss against my lips. Then he smiled and let me go; taking my hand, he led me down the hall. Away from the party… away from prying eyes… he pulled me after him into the big study where he did most of his business.
My much smaller office was a few doors down, where I typed his notes and kept up with his busy schedule.
Eric let go of my hand as he closed the door after us; silence filled the room. My heart was now beating so fast I thought it might burst. Surely he could hear it; it seemed so loud in the quiet.
“You’ve been very naughty, Anna,” he told me softly.
A flush of heat filled me at his words, a pool of moisture springing forth between my thighs. It was as if he’d read my most secret thoughts… dark needs and cravings I never dared to voice. It frightened me a little and I started to back away.
“No.” The word was quietly spoken, but the command was still implicit and I froze in place.
“I…” I couldn’t think of anything to say, really… it had just been an attempt to fill the gap and close the silence between us.
“There’s no need to speak, Anna. As I said, you’ve been very naughty and I plan to remedy that immediately,” Eric said calmly.
I blinked up at him, hardly daring to hope this was really happening. Shaking my head as if to clear it, I almost laughed at myself; I was being silly. He was probably about to chew me out for some major clerical errors on his correspondence, but I had to ask. “How?”

“I’m going to spank you, of course, Anna. It’s long overdue. I’m going to turn you over my knee and spank your bare bottom for denying yourself so many things over the years and then I’m going to bend you over that desk and make you mine.” The words were spoken with such surety I almost came spontaneously at the imagery they invoked. “You know you need a spanking, don’t you?”

Where you can get it...


Amazon Buy Link:



AmazonUK buy link:



Where can you get in touch with Morgana…




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sexy Cherry