An Unexpected Nanny

Friday, September 6, 2013

By the Skin of My Teeth…Saturday Spankings!



Today for Saturday Spankings I’m going to continue on from last week. (Just for something completely different…sorry for being boring lol) Tyler is in the middle of spanking Whitney at the camping ground.






“I can't...help it!” she spluttered between ragged breaths. “It hurts!”
“Of course it hurts!”
“Stop Tyler please.” she wailed. “I'm sorry...I cursed...I'm sorry about... your mother.” His hand was still falling with hard rapid fire spanks.
“Good.”
“I won't do it again! Ever!” She held her breath. The smacks had stopped suddenly. Was he finished?
“No you won't. Stand up.”
Whitney scrambled to her feet, her eyes never leaving Tyler's as he got the soap that he'd bought out of the bag he'd brought from the car. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. “No.”



Amazon US Link



Amazon UK Link



Blushing Books Link




Amazon US Link

Amazon UK Link

Blushing Books Link





Please don’t forget to visit the other blogs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sexy Cherry